Sunday, October 10, 2010

Joy at christmas


well to my one blogg follower thankyou for the lovely coments, Jodene!!
I'd better see what I can find.................I really should be getting my tax papers together, the accountant is coming to town this week!!
Thanx to Hazel King who taught me this ....The glitter on this card is made by mixing 1/2 heat & stick powder & 1/2 dazzling diamonds together. It sticks by heating after sprinkling onto versamarked area. I love this stuff now, used to not get how the heat and stick powder was supposed to be useful!!
Other stuff: Teeny Tiny Sentiments for the Merrey Christmas on the envelope. The leaf foliage stamp is from Great friend page 85 IB&C It has a Christmassy look I thought.
The paper is of course that lovely Newsprint and circle sentiment is from the Perfect Punches set on page 93.

1 comment:

Jodene said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful effect, I better order some heat & stick powder now!