Monday, April 5, 2010

altered tin


I had this Glorious Green out and the Cameo Coral not far away from something the girls were doing. I liked the combination and even though the colour isn't in the paper I still liked it. Anyway, it was for the Just add ink challenge of "wild Card" do anything you like so I just kind of went OUT there. Not sure if I'll actually submit it.
I did like how the So Saffron label took the Life Definitions stamp perfectly. I then rolled out two more labels, in Coral and layered them behind, overlapping to make a larger one to mat the label on to.
Supplies: Washington Apple DSP. Vellum So Saffron, Cameo Coral and Glorious Green Cardstock.
Life Definitions Stamp set.
Tools: Big Shot, Sizzlits Lots of Tags, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Butterfly, scallop edge and Wide oval Punches

4 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

It looks great, Leoni! Very vibrant! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this tin.( I love altered art ) loving the colours together.
xx

Anonymous said...

nice job on the tin!

AJ said...

Lovely project Leoni. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!